BY USING THE SERVICES, YOU ARE TOTALLY AWARE OF THE USE OF ALL DATA YOU HAVE STORED AND HOW WE COLLECT THAT INFORMATION RELATED TO OUR BUSINESS.
Information We Collect
99 Virtual Race collects information to operate activities and provides you with creative running exercise. We collect both Personal Data and Other Information in support of these efforts.
1. "Personal Data" is information that can be used, directly or indirectly, alone or together with other information, to identify you as an individual Runner. This may include your precise Location Data and your Performance Data.
2. "Other Information" is information that is anonymous, aggregate, de-identified. Those do not reveal your identity. Some examples include age, gender, time spent using our Services, etc. We collect and use this information to understand how you and our community constantly tune and interact.
Generally, we do not consider Other Information to be Personal Data. Regardless, if we link together Other Information in a way that renders it individually identifiable, we will treat the combined information as Personal Data.
We collect Personal Data in the following ways:
When you register with us, we collect registration and demographic details (e.g., name, username, e-mail address, date of birth, gender, mobile phone, and location).
When you set up a 99 Virtual Race account, we will collect your name, username, e-mail address, date of birth, gender, mobile phone, and location (e.g., country). In addition, we may collect certain demographic information at registration to relate our Services to your needs or interests.
When you use or interact with our Services, we collect Personal Data such as Performance Data and Location Data.
Performance Data: we collect your Performance Data to help you track your fitness, running route, dan running distance to help us run our business. We collect Performance Data in several ways:
1. When you input data manually in our application,
2. When you employ features in the Services that are designed to capture the data (such as Location Data when use a running route tracker),
3. When you leverage technologies that integrate/ connect with our Services, such as certain mobile applications, wearables, or other fitness technologies (such as activity trackers, heart rate monitors, pedometers, and the like) that share Performance Data with our Services, and
4. When we calculate additional information from Performance Data you have previously provided (such as when we analyze performance over time).
Here are some examples of Performance Data we collect:
1. Information about your physical traits, such as height, weight, body measurements and age;
2. Details about your athletic or recreational activities, such as type of activity, exercise frequency, and performance goals;
3. Data about athletic performance, such as time spent doing an activity, speed, and distance;
Location Data: we may collect precise location data as part of the functionality of our Services. For example, if you want to map your running route with our 99 Virtual Race application and you have enabled geolocation tracking, we will collect your Location Data as you run along the route and produce a map for you. We collect Location Data through the Services so we can offer you certain location-based services (like route tracking described above) and conduct analytics to improve the Services.
We collect Location Data in several ways:
1. From your wireless carrier,
2. Through a wearable or other device you have connected (for example, wirelessly) to our Services, and
3. Directly from the device on which you use our Services.
How We Disclose Personal Data
99 Virtual Race is committed to protect the security of your Personal Data. We use technical and organizational measures designed to protect your information against unauthorized access, theft, and loss. We also recommend you to regularly update software and application you have downloaded to ensure you have enabled the latest security features on your devices.
99 Virtual Race will retain your Personal Data for as long as you maintain an Account or as needed to provide you the Services. We will also retain and use your Personal Data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Managing Your Privacy Settings
We provide you several ways to manage your privacy settings:
1. Update your default settings for in-app data sharing 99 Virtual Race app is designed for your flexible and enjoyable running exercise. As such, you are able to control what and with whom you share your Personal Data. We encourage you to select the right social media to meet your objectives and sharing comfort level.
2. Manage your geolocation services Most mobile devices provide users with the ability to disable location services. Disabling location services will not allow us to collect your Location Data (by virtue of the location of your mobile device) when you use our Services and may impact the operation of a Service, for example it will not be possible to track or record running routes. Most likely, these controls are located in the device’s settings menu.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about how we handle your Personal Data, you may contact us through e-mail at email@example.com.